Thursday, March 29, 2012

Introducing...Photography.

This is a bit surreal. But here goes nothing. 

Friends, family, complete strangers, I'd like to introduce you to my newest and most most exciting endeavor: Photography. 

I'll save you the sap and sentiment, but suffice it to say that I have a deep joy and a sweet desire for this work. I have no wonderfully creative name for this new endeavor, but if doors continue to be opened, I promise to remedy that deficiency. For now, we'll just go with Photography, by a girl who loves to see people smile (don't worry, it won't last). I'm still pretty new at this, and I have an infinite amount of growing to do in this field (as any seasoned photographer can likely see), but the Lord has planted this seed in my life, and I am excited to see the shape it will take.

By the way, I'd like to extend my indebted gratitude to my dear friends Brett, Carolyn, Bert, and Stephanie, who have fearlessly entrusted me to take photos for them. I cannot thank all of you enough for blessing me in this way!

If you're pleased with the samples below and interested in booking me for a session, please e-mail me for details, pricing, and availability (scp.ramage@gmail.com). I would be ecstatic to take pictures for you, your family, your engagement, your Christmas card, your precious pets, or the like. I believe photography is so much more than taking pictures, though...it's more like taking moments, recording memories, capturing life. 

If I keep this up, I'll write far more than a thousand words, so let me just let the pictures speak for themselves.

Newborn

 Pets

Scenery

Children and Family

 Engagement


Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job, Claire! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Maybe we can talk with you soon about pictures for our profile book for our adoption!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sunrise